Friday 23 January 2009

A.B.C & cendol.......stuffs we missed...

"Nooo...mak tak tipu...betul snow..."..mak actually said that befor i finally decided to have a look at the windows, its been a couple of times mom did that to me, and there's no snow..hehehe...guess i wanted it so bad, they all start to make fun of me..hehehe..it was 19 january 2009 when it finally happened....haaahahahaah...it was one of my reasons why i left my job for a year...lame though, but i loved it.......nothing magical nor glamorous...i just wanted to play with the snow!!!...hahahahahah.... and i got it...i'm thankful that i'm able to share this wonderful experience with my family; my children, hubby, mom and dad...i wished my siblings and the rest of kajang clan could be here..missed them a lot...hahaha...just typical me, being all quizzy and mushy inside..we danced and jumped and run (not really dancing lah..) in the snow...took photos and just stare at the window untill it almost stopped snowing..one of the millions wonder of Allah s.w.t creations...MasyaAllah...reminds me back then during christmas season, when everyone here was hoping for it to snow...but it didn't...pity them..hehehe...people here didnt fancy snow that much though, coz its the aftermath is not something u wanna see...when it snowed, roads become slippery with the ice, then the wind plus snow makes it difficult to drive etc....then after the ice started to melt, it all become slushy and black...eiii..geli aku...heheehhe....and all the icy thingy kinda got me to miss ABC and cendol at home...what else i missed back home? plenty...its the life i had....but once we decide to move on and make changes, we  need to learn to adopt to the changes and embrace it...hope i got it all right...InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment