Saturday 4 April 2009

A lot of things been going on since.......

i got plenty of news bout my friends and loved ones back home...great news mostly...alhamdulillah..listed here are some of it:-
1. mom n dad n family are doing fine..
2. my bro Amar got a job.....in Mont Kiara..near my old office...dejavu...
3. my sisz Nawal is coming home end of this year...good for her...been worrying bout her safety there..but shes a survivor...
4. friends tying knots...
5. dear friends gave birth; Yan, Shasha..
6. cousin due to give birth; Hanie, Intan...
7. sisz Nabilla about to finish her diploma..InsyaAllah...budak dekan, sure boley punye...then get out from there !!!
8. bro in law; Sharil is planning to pinang anak orang...heheheh...good luck!!
9. Malaysia has a new PM...
10. my best buddies are moving into new home !! ; Kak Wati, Yan & Hanie...
11. More of my best buddies are preggers; Lydia, kak Aniq & Kak It....
12. and i wonder if my bro Amir has completed his prof.competency test...he is so clever...

well, thats about what i could remember for now...i'm really blessed and thankful to Allah SWT for this having this life and family and all the people around me....

oooppss... almost forgot, my babah also finished his classes for his Masters programme, now is his exam season and dissertation completion......best of luck honey !!! and me n the kids are being ohhh sooo helpful by giving him mental support n stuff...


1 comment:

  1. insyallah i'll be back for good end of this year...i miss everyone & every little bit of malaysia! thanks for remembering me, just make doa for me that i'll be safe here.

    ReplyDelete